Friday, March 28, 2008

It is good to see Scott everyday.

It is always a great day when you realize that you have a new regular. It is even better when you know that they service your crew provided played a crucial role in their decision.
The effect we had on Scott actually came from a complaint. Scott likes eight grain bagels. These are the most popular bagels and sometimes we get a huge run on them (my director would ask me to please raise my par!). I noticed Scott was upset because we ran out two days in a row.
I decided to take action. I quickly apologized to him, and asked him be our guest for breakfast. He thanked me and I thanked him. Moving forward, I assured him I will have more eight grain bagels available in the early morning.
Since then, I have seen Scott everyday.

No comments: